Workshops

Friday, November 11, 2011

not really my studio

I have been in the studio most of today - cleaning it up for tomorrow's workshop - of course lots of it is in our bedroom but I did see Ian's eyes light up when he saw me carting a couple of bags to the rubbish bin.
So this is not my studio but the wonderful garden in Marrakesh - don't you just love the colours?

I guess lots of people have been there and fallen in love with the colours. I could easily go back to Marakkesh.

I shall be up bright and early tomorrow - at least the studio is ready - I hope they all enjoy their day.

6 comments:

Heather said...

I'm sure your students will have a fantastic day - lucky ladies. That blue is so vibrant - gorgeous. The lemon yellow against it is wonderful.

jan said...

I'm sure you'll all have a great day. I've been to those gardens and would love to go back. Enjoy tomorrow

Doreen G said...

Oh how I wish I were going to be at your place tomorrow.

Digitalgran said...

I thought for a minute you had persuaded Ian to paint your studio blue. It would look great!

shirley said...

Well you could always do what MargaretR said and ask for your studio to be painted blue.....this is a wonderful cheery colour scheme

Anonymous said...

We went to those gardens, and would love to go back. The coloured pots were especially great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...