Workshops

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Happy Wedding Anni

 It's Kaz and Bruce's wedding anni today - well done you two - you will catch up with us one day. Hope you both have a lovely day and night.


 Talking of lovely things - one of my holiday finds arrived today - silk string. Each hank has 10 different colours of silk fibre which look string like but can be pulled apart - fluffed out - whatever you like - fab to use in your silk paper making. They are $5 each or 5 for $20 Ian hasn't put them on the web yet because he was busy popping the silk cocoons up. We haven't been able to get these for ages and these ones are in excellent condition - not hairy like the ones we had before. I had almost given up on them.



Do check out my next taster - it will be up for 5 days.
I am just starting my tidy up for my Demystifying the Distressables workshop on Saturday.

Tonight we are off to the final ACO concert for the year - looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Bruce and Kaz look so happy in their wedding photo - happy anniversary to them.
The silk string looks gorgeous - I love those colours.
Off to take a look at the latest taster - thanks in advance.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...