Workshops

Thursday, November 17, 2011

it's thursday

Just had a very nice night out with Val and Jim at the West End Deli - and yes, Ileana, we do cook at home - like last night we had lamb chops in a special Indian spice wrub on our bbq.

A new rubbing plate arrived today in with other things - Doodles - rather nice isn't it - all rubbed over with Shiva Stiks

I have started working on my next project - note to self - do not lay water soluble fabric out in the rain to take a photo - even if it is Romeo. It didn't disintegrate but I did have to open it up afterwards.....

For those interested - I have loaded some handson workshops on my workshop section - for 2012

1 comment:

Heather said...

Love the patterns on that rubbing plate and the colours are gorgeous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...