Workshops

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

THANK YOU

We have been quite overwhelmed today with so many preorders for the book.
Thank you all very much. I can see we will be very busy next week.

I will post some pics tomorrow - I have finished colouring all of my rust book pages and I discovered that when you overflow a Moonshadow bottle because your mind is miles away, you can use your hand to collect all the colour and transfer it to your pages - nice effect actually.

If you visit Maggie's website
Embellish and Stitch

and go to New Stuff, you can see some interesting effects - worth following up - just give me a little time to play some more

Off to Luigi and Martien's for a bbq but I think that even I will be all wrapped up tonight!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You've been tagged - please check my blog for details....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...