Workshops

Saturday, May 26, 2007

little more rambling


I have made a cover for my sample book and managed a little digitizing for the top. Now that the book is done, I am planning to incorporate machine stitching with my embellisher work.
Lovely rain in Perth which the garden needs badly but I think anyone in Brisbane will be far more needy somehow.
Grant is off to London today for 6 months - sailing and working so we won't see him until we go in October. Just as well for the world of blogs and emails.....
Hilary - I have a Designer SE sewing machine and I digitized in Generations using the Jokerman font. I am not a great digitizer but I very much enjoy playing with fonts and fills and stuff.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dale,

The book cover is delicious, makes me think I'll have to spark my ideas for a cover for my Visual Journal.

Judy.

Hilary Metcalf said...

Dale - what sort of sewing machine do you use to do the digitizing??

Jenny Bear said...

love the colours!

hugs

Jenny

Shirley Goodwin said...

This is SO yummy, Dale!

Digitalgran said...

Like this very much Dale and well done on the digitizing. I have never seen the Generations program. I think Toni uses that too doesn't she?

Barbara B. said...

Hallo, your bookcover is very nice and I like the wonderful colors.
Greetings
Barbara

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...