Workshops

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Champagne and excitements and...

What a day and a half it has been. First the printer decided to go on indefinite strike just when I needed to print out labels for wool tops and the like. It is going to go to the old printer yard but not until after the show....

Then we had to get the van and fill it up. They have given us a much bigger stand (same price) so then one has to decide how much else one can take. The usual awful lot if I may say so.

Came back to do the mail and voila! - the delivery man arrived with all of the books. This is the first time we have seen it all finished. After Ian has taken the mail he is going to bring back champagne before we go back to finish setting up the stand. I managed to get about 50 out tonight. I just wanna thank everyone who has ordered it and I hope you find it useful and inspirational. Your faith in me is very much appreciated.

If you are coming to the show I shall be demonstrating and happy to talk about the embellishers. I am thinking of running a workshop here on the 20th June - 6 people max.

5 comments:

Arty Lady's blog said...

Congratulations on the release of your book - I can't wait until I receive my copy.

How about coming to Melbourne and doing a workshop at some stage :). We have a "Stitches and Craft" show in September.

Anonymous said...

Dale,

What a day you had, hope the champagne was good, good luck for the show.

I am sure we will all love your book and be inspired by it.

Judy

Jenny Bear said...

We cannot wait to see the book. Thanks for yout support and inspiration.

hugs

Jenny

Linda’s Textiles said...

Congratulations on your book Dale, it's full to the brim of great ideas, methods & lovely pictures. You've obviously done heaps of work, but the result is excellent.

Doreen G said...

Can't wait to get my book Dale it will be handy for when my Embellisher arrives late in June.Yippee.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...