Workshops

Sunday, May 20, 2007

I Have Been Tagged

I am not sure what this means really except that I have to write 7 things about myself and tag 7 other people. Well I wll write the 7 things but not bother with the tagging. Seems to me plenty of people have been tagged. It's a bit like chinese wispers? Maybe.

1 I live in Perth, Western Australia but not as long as I lived in my home country - yet

2 I am passionate about rugby (NZ naturally)

3 Wellington is my favourite city in the world

4 I love to travel

5 I am bad at relaxing and doing nothing

6 I am lucky to have Ian who keeps me on the straight and narrow - he is rational and I am not

7 I love what I do and happily crawl out of bed at 6am every morning

Have a good week everyone - I have so much to do and not enough time to do it all - once again

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!Dale,

Thanks for the things about yourself, hope you find a miracle of extra time in your week.

Judy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...