Workshops

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

slowly slowly never does much at all




Kath Danswan's book - Beautiful Bowls and Colourful Creatures turned up today - they made a sea voyage from the UK but half of them have arrived safely - I guess the other half will follow soon. It's a very nice book indeed.





My scanning hasn't improved but that's probably because I haven't been practising. However, the latest CPS - Issue 13 - arrived this afternoon and to be quite honest I need them like a hole in the head but I also knew it was coming and better for all of our customers that it came now and not while we are in Sydney. We will send them out tomorrow. I haven't even had time to open it up - only to scan the cover.


Garland very slow progress - bolero has a back and half a front - skirt has nothing. Keep trying Dale.


Thr3fold Journal - I have only read through the journal and not had a chance to view the CD - well not possible in bed at light's out. The journal part is beautifully written and is like a book - very thorough and well planned and thought out. I still think it is very expensive but probably worth a treat. You cannot view it as a magazine or you would never buy it. They have a great approach. There are plenty of how tos and the like around and it is nice to see something quite different on the market.






Back to work......



1 comment:

picklesticks said...

Love the books and mag. I have been enjoying your blog for a while now just lurking, and wanted to let you know how fun it is to visit and see and read what you are up to. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...