Workshops

Saturday, June 09, 2007

mucking around on a Saturday


while thinking about the next project. I found this Qantas hand towel which I had used for mopping up and embellished a few bits and pieces onto it for a book cover. Being fibre it takes stuff easily. Then using our new printer - yeah - I scanned it all by myself.(Ian has the scanner at his computer and I never get a look in) Bit dark but you get the idea.


Off to watch the rugby..... And for the America's Cup- it has not been mentioned in the Murdoch press or on the ABC in Perth - maybe the ANZAC spirit is more alive on the eastern seaboard.....

2 comments:

Helen from Canberra said...

Hi Dale,

Just to let you know that news regarding NZ's part in in the America's Cup has been mentioned several times on the ABC in Canberra in fact on one programme there was quite a discussion about it. I assure the ANZAC spirit lives on, there might be some good healthy rivalry but when it comes right down to it I am sure sure both countries would stand by each other through thick and thin.

Cheers Helen

Stitch 'n Dye said...

Dale

Fabulous to see the Quantas towel thingy. I nabbed a pile from the lounge in Perth back two or three years ago - and NOT yet used one. I nabbed a few more last month:) I just knew they'd be fabulous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...