Workshops

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday Stuff

Having a relaxing day today - it is nice and crisp in the mornings and here and there are trees with leaves changing colour and falling off. You don't take that for granted when you live in a country full of eucalyptus trees.

We watched the 2 rugby internationals last night and had a very nice bbq - gosh fish is expensive these days. Ian and I are having the balance of the pink snapper on the bbq tonight. Sad to say the ABs lost and more injuries happening.

Today I went to the opening of the Head & Shoulders exhibition which opened at The Old Bakery on 8th Gallery - I loved Linda's bags - fabulous textures and colours Linda's blog you can have a sneak here.

Ian has started making his garden shed - he says it is worse than Ikea put together stuff. Slowly slowly - it will be another tick when it is up.



I have made a little piece using cocoon pods and Starburst Sprays for Melbourne Paperific. Then I split some lengthwaise and hope to finish a little book to take with me.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Love the silk cocoon pods piece and hope Ian got his shed done without too much blue language!!

Linda’s Textiles said...

Thanks for the mention Dale! Lovely to see you there.

Sandy said...

It's a wonderful piece. I always want to touch your work.

Judy said...

Dale,

Like your piece with silk cocoons it reminds me of a Victorian posie.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...