Workshops

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

it's January

our Christmas parcel from Kazuko and Bruce arrived today and one of my goodies was a clever cat calendar. Here is January - I have it up in my studio keeping guard of the bears, Kazuko.

I am working on my stones as always at present - they help to keep me cool maybe. Yesterday's piece was finished stitching and then I cut it up but apart from the edge, I can't decide how to link it all up.

If you are after some good books, we have loaded our January book sale onto the website. there are some good books and some very good prices. I am trying to create space for new ones.

We have decided to go off to the river again tonight for a bbq - Heather - I really would swap a bit of snow for some heat and a bit of grey sky for blue - just trying to work out how......

1 comment:

Heather said...

Love the cat calendar Dale and the stones piece is looking good. Stay cool! We had 4"of snow overnight with more on the way and a promise of very low temperatures tonight. Just trying to work out when I might get out to the shops to replenish the fresh fruit and vegs. The snow looks very beautiful but does make life difficult. I did go out and make a snowman today - can't remember the last time I did that! We don't usually get that much snow.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...