Workshops

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas activities





Thanks for all the lovely messages - I hope you all had a wonderful day. We started with a lovely afternoon at Eva and Malachy's on Thursday and yesterday we went to Martine and Luigi's where they spoilt us as always with wonderful food. Martine cooked a paella and lots more. I took a summer pudding and even managed to find 5 mulberries from our tree to add to it.



We had a relaxing morning playing with our new toys. I got an iphone, lucky me and Ian a large flat screen. I even found a screen saver with stones.....




We also got books of course - mine is Piano Lessons - Anna Goldsworthy whihc I am enjoying - I don't feel I was such a precocious child pianist after all. It is a delightful story and a tribute to her teacher. I had a wonderful piano teacher too in my high school years - Evelyn Rawlins - her studio was awe inspiring to visit - always exciting.



Ian got Arundhatu Roy's new book - Listening to Grasshoppers, which he says is great as well. So two satisfied people and right now we have the Webber lit, the prawns peeled, the champagne nearly poured , the pavlova cooling, the ice cream freezing - where are you Kazuko, Bruce and Grant to help eat all this food........

1 comment:

Judy said...

Hi! Dale & Ian,

Love your toys and glad you had good Christmas we did too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...