I have been doing a tiny bit on my ink book - I mixed polished pigments with gum arabic and then into the walnut ink mix. It just gives a special mica extra. I painted a page and wrote on it using the mix. No time to scan it tonight. This page below I have done a shiva rubbing and sprayed over the top with Moonshadow and walnut ink. The Shivas make a great resist. I also got a fabulous result by painting my Air New Zealand paper towel (the one which comes with the meal) with metallic gold and then spraying walnut ink over the top. The texture of the towel shows as well.
I was sorting some flower stitch foot samples for Christine as she is writing an article for a mag and I found this one. I needed a quick pic to see if this is what she wanted. There are flower stitches on flower stitches - I will take a few closeups when I have time next week - it's quite 3 dimensional and some have been burnt out with a soldering iron. Great foot and great fun.
It's still raining and stormy here. Last night walking back from Eva and Malachy's late at night (only a few blocks away) we nearly got blown away by the wind and we managed to get almost as wet as at Eden Park. And our little umbrellas struggled all the way. Incidentally, I am glad you liked my 'rainlets'. Hilary - it just popped out but I rather like it now. Last night they were very big rainlets.