Workshops

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

A few thoughts






I have been busy pottering today - partly preparing for my workshop in Canada and partly trying to organize my studio for tomorrow's blog hop. Of course I failed that because I have little piles trying to sort what I am taking and then what I still want to finish. I sprayed some silk rods - I love the texture of these when pulled apart.

The latest Studios mag arrived - we got about half out and the remainder will go tomorrow.

A new sari ribbon colour arrived as well - Persian Market this time. I have chosen one for the woven book cover I will try to work on while we are away. Five more sleeps........

3 comments:

Heather said...

Busy, busy, as usual and probably a bit more than usual! I bet the Persian Market colourway is gorgeous.

Lynette (NZ) said...

Hey Dale - thought you might like to see my completed embroidered sari piece http://lynettecollis.blogspot.co.nz/2012/05/sari-ribbon-slow-cloth.html

Judy said...

Dale,

Lovely colours on the silk rods, I agree they look better pulled out. Must be down to 3 sleeps now, how exciting for you both.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...