Workshops

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

wednesday

not much time to smell them but these are my glorious flowers on the dining room table. I did say if I lived in Paris I would buy them every day - they are always so nice.

In between the orders and packaging and stuff I am sneaking away at my Cyber Fiber entry. Paint Shop Pro is playing up on my computer so I am about to ask Ian to do something with his Corel Draw programme for me. 8 pages are all laid out in various stages. It will be away on Monday do or die. In any other moments I can find I am working on Ratty Tatty Papers. Someone has mentioned Christmas is coming up - oh dear......

4 comments:

Doreen G said...

Nothing like a bit of pressure to keep one on their toes is there.

artisbliss said...

How you have time to accomplish all you do I'll never know. My goodness.

The roses are gorgeous. My favorite. OK, one of my favorites. I have many.

Unknown said...

Love the roses; such a delicate pink.
Busy you are; don't we all seem to function & accomplish more under pressure? Not sure if it is good for the blood pressure though but gee it gives great satisfaction doesn't it

Maggi said...

I can almost smell the roses, they are beautiful. Hope you get some time to enjoy Christmas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...