Workshops

Monday, April 28, 2008

More Marrakech - or the last Marrakech?






Monday rolls in - I have finished my Marrakech wrap or whatever you might call it and it is off on its journey - hope Pokey likes it. I think I have nearly got Marrakech out of my system for the moment but you never know. It started out as an idea for a book wrap but has developed a little mind of its own. But it can stand all on its own as well. On to finishing off the foil article and the newsletter - yikes - it is nearly the end of the month....



Grant is off to Europe tomorrow and Ian is off to NZ at the weekend so photo was needed to make the card for Max's birthday. Grant, Bruce, Ian and I had a meal at GoGo's tonight for a farewell.


2 comments:

artisbliss said...

The wrap is gorgeous, but I wouldn't count on Marrakech being out of your system yet. Seems to me there'd be a lot of inspiration there to go around. Bon voyage to Grant & Ian.

Paulene said...

When you said 'wrap' I envisaged something in the Art to Wear line...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...