Workshops

Saturday, February 11, 2012

some saturday play

 I am still playing around with the gelli plates  - I love the way you can layer up your surface with colour and pattern or perhaps it is the fact that they wobble when you use them..... Anyway pictures don't show what it really is like but this one is in my khadi sketchbook

 This one is on Tissutex -

and this is yesterday's with foil between the Tissutex and kunun felt and stitched with metallic thread and kimberley dreaming rayon. I shall heat gun the back and see how it goes.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I love the effects you are getting with the Gelli plates Dale. The stitched piece is gorgeous and might get even more so after burning back.

Judy said...

Dale,

Love what you are doing with the Gell Plates.

Roxanne said...

Amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...