Workshops

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Silk Unravelled


wonderful new book arrived today - Caroline from Rainbow Silks introduced it in her newsletter as something to go with our Opulent threads and she was so correct. There is something a bit special about silk. I hummed and harred about getting this book in but I am glad I did. One good thing about doing a show is that you get lots of lovely goodies in again - that is after you have counted and reordered so there are lots of good parcels arriving daily at present.

I also discovered www.rssfwd.com
today - means I can add the blogs I like to visit ever so easily. Some people take longer to discover these things than others

1 comment:

artisbliss said...

I just wanted to tell you that I've been working for the first time with solvy-type disolvable webbing and fibers and just love it. It is inspiring me to larger free form fiber pieces and I'm trying to generate interest with my fiber buddies here to do a wearable art exhibition in the next few months, so maybe this will be some impetus for that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...