Workshops

Saturday, August 16, 2008

sailing and weather and shoes

Lovely sunny day in Perth - not so in NZ I see - Helen and family have been unable to go where they wanted - loads of snow and roads closed. Life does that.




Found Grant and Slam again in the pics department. I think it photographs well.


Mandy sent me a page from the Peter Sheppard shoe catalogue. She knows I am a sucker - look at those wonderful new colours in the Arche shoes - my very favourites. Credit card watch out - who can resist those colours? Just as well they haven't a shop in Perth - or rather - what a shame they haven't a shop in Perth. Phone does well though.


ABs play South Africa tonight. Fingers crossed for a good game and a good result for you know who.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...