Workshops

Thursday, August 14, 2008

sailing in san fran and some silk paper playing



Here is SLAM in San Francisco - wish we were all so lucky! Here is the intrepid skipper on the left. But all good things must come to an end soon, Grant! The rest of us are plodding on back on the range......

Playing with silk paper and silk yarn knitting for Ratty Tatty Papers - Doreen will recognise these felt flowers - the embellisher likes this silk paper and silk yarn and it especially likes these cheap flowers.


1 comment:

Maggie R said...

hi from Canada....So this is what's going on
down under!!!"
I enjoyed visiting your blog... Lots to see here...
This piece is gorgeous. Love the rich colors...
I must get back to my embellisher machine. It is so much fun. I was busy doing some motifs on my embroidery machine which i plan to put on some fabric boxes..(when I get them done) Never enough hours in the day...
BTW I just joined Stitching Fingers,
Do you belong to that.... I sometimes lose track with so many places to go!!VBG
xoxo
((((hugs))))
Maggie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...