Workshops

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

frustrating times

Today I had to take my eepc into Myer as we can't load pics from the camera directly onto it. 2 hours later I left the pink baby there and finally came home. If I had known nothing much would take that long I would have dropped it and run. What I did discover was that there are very few staff to serve and they now have a requisition book full of doodles mostly coloured in with a bright red pen I found on the counter. Of course I lost the two hours I was planning to play away on my embellisher by standing around in the shop.



Tomorrow we are off down south to Balingup - about 3 hours south of Perth for a long weekend - this is reward for all the weekends we work doggedly on. We went last year and had a lovely relaxing time - staying in a different place this time - there is a medieval festival on this weekend as well.

Tonight we watched Keating the Musical live on ABC2 - enjoyed it as much as when we went to it live here. Paul Keating enjoyed himself as well.

3 comments:

Judy said...

Hi! Dale,

WOW! Have a wonderful weekend.

Unknown said...

Hi Dale
I had to track you down. I ran to my computer this morning to get my class stuff and eeeeek it was not there. So now I know you are on a well deserved vacation. Hope it is all you want it to be! I am looking forward to your class. Warmly Allison from Artgirlz

Jackie said...

Just had to pop in and say hello..I've come across your title in quite a few blogs lately. Lots of lovely stuff.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...