Workshops

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

wednesday



Flat out today - spent the morning at Husqvarna learning a little more about how to make better use of my Designer SE - I actually made a snakes and ladder game - well I could see heaps of potential in the ladder on kunin felt with my soldering iron. The more I practise the better I surely will get. Got my copy of Design-It today - the computer textile mag from UK and see my article on Generations. I am getting better....

Working away slowly on the downunder postcards but in the meantime this is my no 1 son Grant sailing on his 18ft foot skiff in Sydney in February. He's the skipper - the guy with the long stick in his hand...... Only got these pics today from no 2 son Bruce - he's the one with the fabulous photos on the link on the right.

Still no electrician but we did get the sink and bench and cupboard from Ikea yesterday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...