Workshops

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Happy Birthday Bruce

 Happy Birthday Bruce - I am sure you really enjoy all that biking - this was the best photo I could steal from you - all the others would not play ball. And I am sure you will look so much better tonight!


 Just so you remember your heritage - a little kiwi pressed into Modeling paste for a bit of depth

and the beautiful city of Wellington where you were born just a few years ago - the cable car took us up to to the university where you and Grant enjoyed your time at the varsity creche while your mother worked hard.....

1 comment:

Robin Mac said...

Happy birthday to Bruce too. I bet you enjoyed yourself at Uni even while you worked. I see you are getting more nasty hot weather again. Cooler here now, but gale force winds blowing - need to tie yourself down. Cheers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...