Workshops

Thursday, December 30, 2010

thursday - nearly the end of the year



Just as well someone told me that the post office was having another day off tomorrow - we had to go like mad to get all the orders done and after lunch the latest CPS #34 arrived so we worked  like mad some more and got eveything away so that people should have them on Tuesday when the p.o. opens again.We actually have a few spare copies this round.

Last night we went to The King's Speech after trying for a few days. It was a fabulous movie - how hard is it to practise at stuttering. Gave us plenty to talk about. I remember when I was little people of my mother's generation were really hot about Edward abdicating to marry a divorced woman and and American at that....

For all those people emailing to ask about the lovely pastel sari ribbon, I can assure you that I will tell you and  Ian will load it to the web as soon as they arrive. In the meantime we should have a shipment arrive tomorrow from a different factory in India full of lots of new exciting yarns. I shall be hanging out for Harry the UPS man.

And what's more - I have even written my part of the newsletter. Extra special treat coming up in January for our newsletter readers....

Off to make my curry - but I think we will enjoy it out in the garden.

2 comments:

Heather said...

The new issue of CPS looks good. I didn't realise that there were two Bank Holidays at the beginning of the week either. Glad you enjoyed the film - there has been a lot about it in our Press.

Robin Mac said...

Sorry I spoilt your Thursday, but it would have been worse if you had expected to find the PO open tomorrow! Hope you have enjoyed your curry - is it cooling down over there? Cheers, Robin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...