Workshops

Sunday, March 15, 2009

saturday/sunday roll on

great weekend for rugby super 14 as always although the Hurricanes had a bye - the Crusaders/Force had a draw - interesting; Chiefs just beat the Highlanders - shame; and I didn't watch it but the Qld Reds trounced the Sharks - wunderbaa - Ian says they played very well.
This is the cover for my fabric book - may be finished but maybe not. Now that I have got that part out of the way I can move back to exploring for Holey Moley. Watch this book as it develops - it might take me ages - when the desire to add arises I will.

8 comments:

Gill G said...

I agree -good weekend for Rugby!!Although a bit disappointing for the Force and what a win for the Reds! I love your book cover, Dale; do you do your hand stitching whilst watching rugby at all??

Mayhem said...

Wow Dale, your book cover is fabulous. Very inspiring. I'm stuck painting and renovating our kitchen which seems to be taking forever so I'm getting my fix from your lovely creations :)

Maggi said...

What a lovely book even if you do not add any more

Heather said...

This book cover is so interesting with all it's diverse textures and lovely colouring. I can't see how you could improve it, but you probably can. I am hiding upstairs with my laptop while my husband watches the rugby on TV - England are playing France and it could end in tears!!

Julie said...

Wow, Dale! What a beautiful book cover. I love all the handstitching and the variegated thread you have used. Gorgeous!

Heather said...

Oh me of little faith! England beat France 34-10 so all is well, for a while anyway. I couldn't be a team manager, the stress would finish me off. You probably couldn't give two hoots whether we won or not, but I just thought I'd share our good news.

Morna Crites-Moore said...

This is quite wonderful!!!

Doreen G said...

Look at all that hand stitching--you sure have been busy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...