Workshops

Monday, March 09, 2009

cooking lesson no 1

don't take hot trays out of the oven using only your fingers. It makes parts of your fingers quite white and later to develop into blisters.......


Penny - http://backvalleyseasons.blogspot.com/ has very kindly let me steal this pic from her blog. She came first thing on day 1 in Melbourne and you can see that all the things whic were on the floor in the early photos are now on the stand and still neat and tidy. Thanks Penny - it was lovely to see you - not that one gets much time to chat.

For Brisbane - thought I would let you know that I am not doing a whole day workshop now - many thoughts later and I changed my mind. I am doing a one hour hands-on each day (on the theme of Ratty Tatty Papers still plotting what- and a 20 minute seminar - well a show and fast tell. For the hands-on you book with us - it is free but there will be a kit charge. You can email me any time if you want to book. Not sure of the time as yet.

I did get a wee bit of creative work done yesterday - but I will wait until it is finished before showing.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hope the blisters are healing - ouch! I would love to do your Ratty Tatty Papers classes online, but have been unable to access any of your email links in order to enrol. Can you suggest anything? If I give you my email address perhaps you'd contact me when you are not too busy -
hpmartin@uwclub.net
Thankyou Dale, and I hope we can get something sorted out, best wishes, Heather.

Judy said...

Dale,

Ouch, ouch, not a way of cooking you should try again, hope the fingers heal quickly.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...