Workshops

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tuesday


I got this book in the mail today - The Art of Felt - another treat from Francoise Tellier-Loumagne. What a tremendous source book for the embellisher and my work. No time to do other than flick through it whilst drinking my coffee. May have to rewrite the Embellish Stitch Enrich workshop which is filling up to start on August 12th. Only joking in case Ian is reading this - but certainly loads of inspiration for my work.

Grant and Jarrod ended up 2nd in the 14s as the final day of racing was cancelled - too windy. But they were pretty pleased anyway with 2nd.

I am also getting ready for my big give away - thanks to Maggie - but finishing a piece first which I shall give away as well. So you will have to wait until I have done the final bit of stitching.

Sarah Lawrence is arriving in the wee hours on the night so I have had to 'clean' and vacuum my studio so she can sleep there tonight - think I got rid of the spiders.......

Off to dinner first with Luigi and Martine

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Hope Sarah got there ok, say hi for me - have a good time together !

Unknown said...

I have that book too - its fantastic for inspiration

Penny said...

Dont you dare re write or I will have to do it again and i really cant afford the time or money, keep it for Geelong!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...