Workshops

Sunday, August 20, 2006

copper tissue and stuff




Joanna from New York sent me a lovely ATC so I have just made one to send her.

Still playing with the copper tissue and my flower cutter. This is what it looks like - I have had heaps of emails asking about it - I might consider getting some in to sell. It's very strong - too strong for cutting tissutex I discovered this morning,but wonderful for the copper tissue and watercolour and handmade papers. it is sitting on my polished concrete floor!

I have also made a little book which just needs its beads but we are off to Tarts for coffee so I will finish it and load it when we get back. Not raining today but what you might call a winter's day - windy and miserable.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...