Workshops

Tuesday, November 25, 2014




We are off to NZ tonight for a week - it's Aunty Ivy's 90th tomorrow and then we are off and about for a few days. This will be my 4th trip to Palmerston North this year - yikes
Here is the fabulous black fantastic waiting for us to board


I have started work on my New York Sewers - cut a stencil first


I used it with the Gelli Plate on tissutex and deli paper


I also made a thermofax screen




Then I had some fun with one oft NY paper napkins


Screened a bit and layered deli paper on the surface


Testing the screen on tissutex- lots to do but I have got started - loads of drawings and ideas at the ready

1 comment:

Heather said...

What a lovely occasion for a family get-together. Happy 90th Birthday to your Aunty Ivy. Love the current experiments you are working on, and I really must find out what Deli paper is called here in the UK and where I can get some. I'm obviously not asking the right people.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...