Workshops

Saturday, October 23, 2010

We Are Back

Yes folks - we are back from our trip - not an upgrade to be seen - planes were very full - but like having a baby, you forget the pain afterwards. We have unpacked our cases, put most things away, the washing is on, the orders are all printed and in the orders basket for starting on tomorrow and tomorrow we will clean our garden which doesn't look too bad.

Trofie for those who asked - is a pasta - I have had it at a couple of places but at Riccardos it is the best - mine came with sort of crayfish in a red sauce and was very tasty. I think it is the third time I have had it there so next year I should change?

The Cloth Paper Scissors Gifts and International Quilt Scene will both be here on Monday so we will get these out to all the people on the lists and because we have had so many requests I am ordering in some more QA Gifts and also Stitch magazine from Interweave. Let me know if you want either.

Our boxes from London should be here on Tuesday or Wednesday I hope - lots of exciting goodies inside to open. I can see it will be a busy week for us both. I have loads of new ideas in my very full notebook and busting to get to my studio to try out a pile of things. As a reward for enduring economy once again for a long and medium haul we are off to Barolo for dinner - the cupboards are bare.....

ps you may have noticed that I have finally created The Thread Studio facebook - I have thought about it for a long time - I like to keep my blog for personal stuff including the creative stuff I do so I have decided that facebook will be for promotions and special stuff. Do go visit and sign up to be a fan (whatever that means) - you will notice I haven't written much yet but that's not bad considering I have only just arrived home....

5 comments:

Robin Mac said...

You finally got me onto facebook - I have resisted the urge until now, I have signed up but I shall need to consult my DIL to work out how to use it now!!! So glad to see a photo of the pasta. Are all your knagaroo paws still looking good? Cheers, Robin

Heather said...

Welcome home - it's a good thing you and Ian are seasoned travellers and take everything in your stride. You certainly don't have time to be bored - hope you get to play in your studio.

Julie said...

Glad you're home safe Dale with your feet barely touching the floor! I've 'liked' you on Facebook :) See you there!

Judy said...

Hi! Dale,

Welcome home to you and Ian, sounds as though yo had a great time in Madrid, loved the pictures.

suedee said...

Madrid sounds wonderful, I am so envious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...