Workshops

Friday, August 21, 2009

glitz spritz play


I am also playing with my Moonshadow sprays which I simply adore - doing loads of samples and trying new ideas and hopefully you will hear about this in the September newsletter. I have samples all over the studio floor to be honest. These are the Glitz Spritz sprays sprayed onto the Twiddleybitz black alphabet set. They give such a wonderful colour on dark surfaces.

I am not sure about the Roseus Goddess background and think I might start again.

And Ian thinks he may have fixed the leak. He has been up on the roof so many times in the rain to try and find it so fingers crossed. It was ever so frustrating yesterday especially as the lights blew a fuse the night before.

3 comments:

Robin Mac said...

Yippee if Ian has fixed the leak - they are such frustrating things! I rather like the Roseus Goddess background, I am sure you can make it look fabulous with your add-ons. Cheers, Robin

Sandy said...

Those sprays are certainly special. Ian has his work cut out with the leaks. Hope this fix worked.

Debbi Baker said...

As always I just love your experiments!! Very inspiring. And I think the Roseus Goddess background is something special - vibrant, tactile and interesting. I was really looking forward to seeing what else you would do to it. PS Fingers crossed re the leak.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...