Workshops

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

silk paper books

Here are 3 little books I have made to show my class in Brisbane - when I should be packing although no tbeing able to take more than 3 suitcases has made this part quite easy. Big suitcase all done so the rest will be a breeze.

This is much prettier than it looks - it's a fold up book and I have sprayed Icy Primrose Gold Starburst Spray - subtle and not like me at all...

This is a little scroll made from rods and strippings





this is a little mis-shapen hexagon book with a couple of flower stitcher rings (how would anyone know I have made so many I shall never be short of them


3 comments:

Sandy said...

Wish I were closer. Great books.

Heather said...

Your silk books are little treasures. I had a sort out the other day and came across a lovely stash of silk rods - I wondered where they were!! Have a good time in Brisbane.

Judy said...

Dale,

Delicious work as always, I especially love the folding silk paper book, really must try some of your Sraburst Spays.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...