Workshops

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

wot a response


Many thanks for all the great suggestions - and lots of email ones as well. Now we have to make a decision. In the meantime, here are the colours which make up the variegated and I have sent off the order calling this one ????? with further information coming. These were the colours on the walls of the tunnel going under the river in Shanghai and I spent all the rest of the day thinking about them. Not the usual colours you associate with China. The colours are slightly brighter than here especially the bottom green with is quite limey. (very fond of lime green).

Very exciting here - as Paul won the state competition for his section, he now takes my precious studio to the national comp. The photographer has been here for a couple of hours taking photos from all angles. What it meant was that I have made the most remarkably fast tidy up and put away that you have ever seen - what a pristine studio it is now. I was taking my time to put things away but that changed somewhat. I shall try very hard to keep it that way.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Wow Dale I love those photos, now I have a bed in Wales I am seriously thinking of how to get there, perhaps before Patti's thing in November, although I would rather it was earlier. I am brain dead from being away and running around all over the place so no name suggestions from me although I would love to win them!! Great colours.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...