Workshops

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

kerbstones



When I was cleaning out my stuff today, I found these wonderful decorated kerbstones from Newgrange. They are a couple of my favourites and I am always planning to work further with them. I am putting them here to remind me. So many ideas have cropped up just looking at them.

Today I have pretty well got all of my wet area stuff sorted so can move onto the next section now.

Tonight we are off to see the Australian Chamber Orchestra which is always a wonderful experience. Also listened to Nigel Kennedy's concert in Melbourne this afternoon. Fabulous stuff. Last night's perfomance of Amadeus was very long and tedious - we kept wanting Salieri to speak faster so we wouldn't fall asleep. Musical theatre but I hadn't realised it was piped music and some of it not so good either.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...