Workshops

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Saturday






Today's Celebrity ATCs were made by Leanne Rogerson from Auckland, NZ - Leanne does lovely quirky stuff - very talented. (Apologies, Leanne - I think the second one down should be on its side but if you turn your heads to the right you will be able to see ok) Also, I am sure that, like me, she is getting geared up for our big rugby clash tonight - the ABs (with haka) vs Wallabies. Off to the Northbridge soon for the big game - believe it or not I am in my black dragon clothes and wearing my possie scarves. We couldn'thave our pre-game bbq today - it is a bit too dank and wet. Instead I have been moving more goodies up to the studio - pics of that tomorrow. I am also supposed to be finishing the newsletter - tomorrow....

Go the ABs.....

BTW - Brunos Italian Restaurant in Inglewood I would recommend to anyone - wonderful food and byo.

2 comments:

Jenny Bear said...

Am saving all restaurant recommendations for Linda whp is visiting in Jan!!!

Leanne said...

Wow....I'm famous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...