Workshops

Monday, July 31, 2006

another very wet monday




I have been beavering away tonight and have finished my little medieval pocket book - too late for pics so wait until tomorrow. It's quite eerie working in the studio at night and looking back into the house. The builder told us that the painter would be here at 9.30am tomorrow for his last bit - ha ha we said......

Today's celebrity ATCs are from Anne van der Kley - the overlocking/serger queen - what Anne does with an overlocker amazes me - it hasn't quite got me to get mine out and dust it off and use it though....

Reading the comments about the rugby has amused me. The pulling of dreadlocks. I reckon if you have dreadlocks you must know perfectly well that they are a great target. I have always thought that! George Smith hasn't been complaining though. Just a further bit of media hype I would say. Very pleased to see that the Silver Ferns beat South Africa tonight.

2 comments:

Elle said...

LOL! I imagine if you have dreadlocks of longish hair of any sort, you're a target for pulling! My husband and I were watching australian rules football one day (I know, it's not rugby) and enjoyed it a lot. Some fans had the largest pom poms I've ever, ever seen!

Penny said...

Love these celebrity atc's Dale. I just hope my non celebrity ones arrived in time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...