Workshops

Sunday, July 23, 2006

rugby report


working away in the studio today - Ian is putting the shelves up on the back wall and I am making my medieval pocket book and sorting threads and beads. Had to mention the rugby from yesterday - the ABs cleaned up the Springbox in the Tri Nations 35-17 - roll on next Saturday. Sad not to see some of my favourite AB players so I hope they will be back next week - Jerry Collins for one....

Also thrilled to see the netball results - onya NZ!

This is Dan Carter weaving his magic.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Dale - my elder DD plays rugby for the local club's fillies U17's team (she has just gone up from U14's this time) Her all time hero is Johnny Wilkinson and Dan Carter comes in a close second - when she gets up I shall show her this picture, it will make her day. Sadly at present I think the AB's would wipe the floor with us English = a lot of work to be put in before the World Cup in France next year

Digitalgran said...

What a great photo Dale?

Ali Honey said...

Not a bad effort by the Kiwis during this last week. Netball Rugby and Basketball victories. They even gave the Netball time on TV 1 News.

Jenny Bear said...

What a chunky hunk!!

Downunderdale said...

Dan Carter is every one girl's heart throb - including my d-i-l. Have to say I miss Tana Umaga meself......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...