Workshops

Friday, July 28, 2006

Friday's Celebrity ATCs




Today's Celebrity ATCs were made by Prudence Mapstone - the guru of freeform knitting and crocheting.

Today has been spent cutting and packaging for the show next week with a little bit of activity up in the studio.

Tonight we are off to Bruno's Italian Restuarant - report tomorrow.

There is this silly fuss generated by the Wallaby coach about the All Black haka. I think he is trying to draw attention to himself for tomorrow's big game

2 comments:

Stitch 'n Dye said...

Dale - aren't they just gorgeous. I adore those bullion stitches - and can do them myself after the demo's by Prudence at the class I attended back in May - at Taj yarns in Bucks.

Digitalgran said...

These must be some of the best I've seen, Dale. Fantastic work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...