Workshops

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

twin needled velvet


Well - it's not quite half way and at this stage the rows get longer rather than shorter but I am getting there - doesn't it look luscious? Because I am silly I also plan to twin needle a bit back the other way. I will be brave when I cut it up.

A very unfit tradie came today and laid the concrete foundation for the wall which extends from the end of the studio - tomorrow he will be back to build the wall so pic of that tomorrow. I simply can't wait to move - at present I am going crazy as I can't find some things and it's most annoying.

No stitching tomorrow - I have to make some ATCs for QA. And organise the ATC Challenge for Darling Harbour.

Off to the Somerville Outdoor movies with some friends we don't see very often so it will be nice to catch up - having a picnic first.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUMMALICIOUS! Well worth the effort, looking forward to seeing what it will become - but I guess you can't show us until AFTER Sydney, huh?!

Digitalgran said...

Wow. It gets better and better, but you will have all of us with loads of patience doing it now. I just love it.
Enjoy your friends and picnic.

Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese said...

Delicious, the colours are so attractive. You certainly have lots of patience.Have a good day!
Maggie H

Unknown said...

Dale that velvet is edible. I'm in love :)

Helen

Unknown said...

Dale, What can I say that the others haven't already said so well,it looks scrumptious, and I covet it.

Liz Plummer said...

Yum, yum... I was going to say luscious too but someone beat me to it... can't wait to see it finished....

Pat Dolan said...

Luscious indeed! Please post more photos as you proceed.

Miriam said...

this is AMAZING. way over my head!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...