Workshops

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Luigi Lolly Dress



This dress is a bit of fun and named for my dear friend Luigi, who, with his wife Martien, runs the most fabulous Italian restaurant in Perth - San Marco. He is such a whizz chef and makes the best gnocchi you will ever taste and lots of other luscious food including yummy tripe - just for me. I was needing some chocolate wrappers for a City and Guilds piece and I asked him if he could keep his wrappers for me and of course he gave me lots. So I made a fun garment I have called Luigi Lolly Dress - I haven't found a model for her yet but when the studio is finished I might pop her out in the garden from time to time.

After all the excitement yesterday no tradies came today.

1 comment:

Sally Webster said...

Love your dress Dale!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...