Workshops

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Tuesday



I have created quite a nice base on scrim using wool fibres and my embellisher but will do more before I load a pic - in the meantime, the painter came and did another coat on the cedar today - studio is getting closer to finish each day.





Here is another H house - this time using the flower stitch foot - you can have such a lot of fun with this foot and any zig zag stitch you might try. I have also used kunin felt and burnt them out with the soldering iron.

And to go with dollie's bodice, here are her embellisher knickers.

1 comment:

Sue Krekorian said...

I love the Hundertwasser houses, Dale. You are making me begin to covet my own embellisher with the wonderful things you are making with yours. Such wonderful warm, rich colours.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...