Workshops

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

studio happenings more

No pics today as I haven't turned my laptop on. However - there were 4 different sets of tradies here today - the painter working away diligently inside walls - the man to finish the cedar at last - the carpenter putting the cedar post and trim on and the builder himself doing some work around the bottom of the outside walls. This means the end is nigh. Ian has loaded a pic onto
our website in the About Us section. The polish the floor men will be here on Monday and we should be able to start moving some goodies in after that - maybe.

Many parcels have arrived this week for restocking and new goodies for me to try - in my spare time.

1 comment:

Gill said...

I love that "spare time" phrase! Whoever thought that one up?

Sounds as though you're getting there, Dale.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...