Workshops

Saturday, March 04, 2006

my in the house studio



This is where I work at present - gets more cluttered every day because not only do I work in here( amazingly), I also have a lot of stuff for The Thread Studio. Plus it is just a bedroom albeit a quite good sized one. Luckily you can't see where the creeper has grown in the window. But you can see my H posters on the wall. I am clearing the wall for moving and this room will be our office. A business like this means I have to test products and so I always have piles of stuff to play with. So it really isn't as bad as it looks. but I do all my wet stuff and felt, silk paper etc in the kitchen which is why Ian is looking forward to getting rid of me.

This morning we went to look for the studio door handle - more complex than you would think and not a cheap task but even the girl there was amazed that our door opens on the left. I think someone has stuffed up.

3 comments:

Leanne Hurren said...

Dale - what an Aladdins Cave! Looks like fun. Seeing the new pics of your studio I'm really jealous!

Digitalgran said...

I'd love to come in there to play with you, trying things out for Thread Studio Dale. I wanted to get in even closer to see what you have in there.

There must be a reason why your door opens on the left Dale. I never thought about it before, but all ours open on the right.
You know how you can buy fridge doors to open left or right to suit your space?
Hope your jacaranda is still smiling!

Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese said...

Thanks for sharing with us Dale. I have a fascination for others work spaces. Mine studio is always organised chaos, much to hubby's annoyance, so I happily showed him your pics. maggie H

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...