Workshops

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wednesday Stuff

nothing much to report today - seem to be doing lots of boring tasks but Ian loaded onto the web these wonderful kimono flower buttons which I went mad buying - I have layered 3 and stitching them to my flower journal - that's why I bought them in the first place- I wanted some. They are made using old kimono fabric set in resin - so beautiful.


I have written the newsletter and sent it to Ian - I did say it would be early this round andthe reason will be revealed very soon

And then I have been mucking around with tissutex -painting it and stamping onto it - a little bit of medieval.



I have also set up another blog for my Historical Heirlooms course so Janet can actually see what I am doing but really to make me do it. When I have something to show I iwll announce the name here - tomorrow. I have plans to load work every week - I have been really enjoying it but don't get things done at times - must have too much on my plate or something......

4 comments:

Heloise said...

Stunning colours.

Genie said...

Lovely buttton and beautiful Tissutex piece

Brenda said...

What a beautiful button and I just love the tissutex art - the colours are vibrant and delicious.

Julie said...

Your mucking about is beautiful, I love the gold text Beautiful button too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...