Workshops

Sunday, November 02, 2008

and the winners are.....

honourable Jonathan, aussie lawyer (what more could you want) drew 7 names out of Ian's beanie before the game and before he had time to be miserable when the Wallabies lost.
You can see he didn't look until he had a name in his hand.



so the winners are

Peggy McDevitt US
Marjorie Dawson NZ
Andrea Cosgrove Aus
Judy (I am not sure)
Diana Uk
Aussie Jo - Aust
Mavis Wright Aus

Some of you I have your address but others will need to email me with theirs and I will send off your goodies. You will notice that there ended up a fair spread of countries.

Thanks for having fun - shall try it another time.

Beautiful day in Perth apart from the Red Bull driving us nuts flying around for 4 days - not to mention concerts at the local oval Thurs and Fri - the worst mess of left rubbish I have ever seen and a Glory game tonight. Maybe peaceful next week.

Be back later with my playings..... my part of the newsletter is in Ian's hands so should be out later today

6 comments:

Judy said...

Hi! Dale,

I'm the Judy listed as one of the winners of your give away I'm from Tassie I'll email you.

Christine said...

congrats to all the lucky winners!!

Viv Estill said...

Yes well done to you all and thanks or he excitement Dale !

Aussie Jo said...

How exciting, I never win anything!!
Hold onto the prize as I need to email an order. Do you have any Quink ink??

M Dawson said...

OOoh awesome - I won a prize WOW. Am I allowed to skip up and down!?!?!?!!?!?

artisbliss said...

Congrats to all the lucky winners!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...