Workshops

Monday, November 03, 2008

avalanche

no - not what you are thinking - more of an avalanche of boxes and parcels and all that sort of stuff. When it rains it pours and each time I got one opened, unpacked, and safely out of the way, another arrived. The boxes arrived from London and inside I found some things I forgot to mention in the newsletter - never mind, they will keep for next month. Julia's book has basically flown out the door - not many left. Maggie's book has danced away as well in pursuit and this lovely new book from Angie Hughes arrived as well and a number have also left the house. I am afraid that there is still a pile of orders to do tomorrow along with the latest Cloth Paper Scissors which also decided today was the day. Send these out tomorrow.

Rebecca sent me a picture of the Ranfurly Shield - won by Wellington after a 27year year drought. Thanks Rebecca - I can see you holding it for me!


Here are some mangoes I had to photgraph in London - don't you love the colours?

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Mmmmmm, those mangoes look divine. What fun unpacking all those boxes, like Christmas. Looking forward to receiving my Cloth Paper Scissors mag.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...