Workshops

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

pears

I found this little play today in my stash when I was hunting out other things. People who have done my Ratty Tatty Papers online workshop will probably recognise the pears - I have a stack of pear napkins and have done a variety of things with them. These ones have been stitched and crackled and a bit more. I guess you have to always keep experimenting.

All the Quilting Arts went out today for all of those people who have asked. Lots to send - takes me most of the day but Ian has departed to the post office with them and the rest of the mail for today. Glass of wine soon but Gilding the Lily Lesson 2 to post up first for all those people who are wondering where it is. Foil stuff is difficult to photograph or scan.

Rust powder has been ordered and will be here in about 10 days for everyone who has asked and is waiting patiently. It's fabulous....

2 comments:

Bec Clarke said...

That is just a beautiful piece, I purchased some napkins recently thinking about using them somehow in art and was wondering if you are going to be doing one of the papers workshops anytime.

Sandy said...

The pears are nice-must look at my napkin stash again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...