Workshops

Thursday, September 21, 2006

techno fun

This is the latest Cloth Paper Scissors which has kept us out of mischief for a couple of days. All dispatched now. I have posted this because I can't use my computer to write on as half the keyboard has gone walkabout. Ian thinks it is not as dramatic as when I turned the keyboard upside down but I am not so sure. This morning I couldn't bring up Firefox so Ian skyped his nephew in Melbourne who got into my laptop and fixed it all up but I think he also did something to the keyboard. He has logged off now so we will have to wait until tomorrow for him to fix it up! Since my pics are on my computer I will load my first vessel tomorrow instead.

Technical things are tricky but the amazement of being able to chat to someone else (for free) who can whizz around on your computer. Frightening maybe......

What I also wanted to say was that I am thinking of running a small workshop in my studio in November using the embellisher for anyone interested. Send me an email - only taking 4 and you would need to bring your embellisher.

1 comment:

Penny said...

I agree with Helen, no embellisher either but hey I could watch! Shame Adelaide is so far away.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...