Workshops

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy birthday Ian

Happy Birthday Ian - you haven't changed a bit from those glorious days on Lake Rotoiti. Just changed from beer and what looks like a plastic cup to wine and glass. Today we are off to the hills to celebrate and back home tomorrow.

 and before we go I couldn't resist getting my fingers more dirty with dark colours this time. I wanted to have a quick play with my inks - these are my inks not anyone else's brand and I am still playing and testing. Actually waiting for the spray bottle samples is the most time consuming. On Friday I got bottles but no spray or top..... Anyway I am spraying ghosting and printing and having fun. This is my kiwi stamp having fun and a hand stitched stamp I made.
A second one - you might be able to make out the stamp outlines - you can enlarge. Going for the slightly ethereal and of course the layers - which I love.

But off to get clean and pack my stuff for overnight - to the hills we go......

3 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Ian - enjoy your celebrations.
Love those inky experiments Dale - very mysterious and dreamlike.

lisa_crofts said...

Happy birthday ian. Hmm secret squirrel inky experiments. Cant wait to hear more....

Judy said...

Hi! Dale,

Very happy birthday to Ian, have a nice break.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...