Workshops

Thursday, January 13, 2011

a new book



I got this new book on Zandra Rhodes in the mail today - it has a lot of her old designs not published before in it. Really fabulous - I love her work. There are a few photos which have given me ideas for The holey Moley Club - enrolments open tomorrow. People have been asking if it is a repeat of last year - no way - all new workshops - 6 in total - 1 every two months. Here is my pic for Saucy Shoes

But the first workshop is Flower Power and it was something in the new book which gave me a new idea or two. Starts March 1st - there will be about 5 workshops each topic plus a guest.


Here's a bit of what I have been doing today - my little flower stitcher keeps popping up saying 'use me'

4 comments:

Stitchety Grub said...

Wow - Ladybug shoes - luv 'em :-)

Heather said...

Magic shoes! Love the stitchy bit.

grace Forrest~Maestas said...

hi! visiting clothmates from Jude's boro class blogs...like very the hot stitches...will look forward to working with you in the class!

Judy said...

Hi! Dale,

I covet those red shoes, and cry when I see you using your Flower Stitcher mine wont fit my new machine and just sits on the shelf.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...